Board of Commissioner action items, July 21
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners had its regular meeting on Monday, May 18. Watch the meeting on CabCo TV, Spectrum Cable Channel 22 or on Cabarrus County's YouTube channel. You can also review tweets sent live from the meeting.
- Video of the July 21 Regular Meeting
- Full agenda of the Regular Meeting (scroll down to second set of date listings)
Among its actions, the Board of Commissioners:
- Proclamation: Parks and Recreation Month
Approved the following Consent Agenda items (discussed at the monthly Work Session):
- Active Living and Parks - FY21 Matching Incentive Grant Requests
- Appointments - Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee
- Appointments - Cabarrus County Planning and Zoning Commission
- Appointments and Removals - Early Childhood Task Force Advisory Board
- Appointments and Removals - Juvenile Crime Prevention Council
- Appointments and Removals - Public Health Authority of Cabarrus County
- BOC - Designation of Voting Delegate for NCACC 113th Annual Conference
- County Manager - Central Area Plan Inter-local Agreement Modifications
- County Manager - Request for Budget Adjustment for the New Middle School
- DHS - Cabarrus County Long Range Transportation Plan
- EMS - Purchase Order Request
- Finance - Implementation of the FY21 Capital Improvement Plan Accounting
- Finance - Update of County Capital Projects Fund for Frank Liske Park Barn Insurance Proceeds
- Human Resources - Personnel Ordinance and Benefits Guide Updates
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Recommended Approval of Preferred Alternates for Courthouse Expansion Project
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - June 2020
- Tax Administration - Tax Collector's Annual Settlement and Order Authorizing Collection of FY 2020-2021 Taxes
Learn more about serving on a Cabarrus County advisory board and/or committee.
Approved the following New Business agenda items:
- County Manager – Coronavirus Relief Fund (CRF) Accounting Changes
- County Manager – Extension of Lease for Vietnam Veterans Park
- DHS – FY21 Urbanized Area Funding - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
HELD PUBLIC HEARING
APPROVED, MADE NOW, BUT TO GO INTO EFFECT AFTER THE REQUIRED 24-HOUR PERIOD AND WITH ANY ADDITIONAL COMMENTS REVIEWED
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its next work session is on Monday, August 3, and its next regular meeting on Monday, August 17.
Note: This is for information only. The minutes for the meeting will be the official record of action taken by the Board.
Copyright ©2021 Cabarrus County