Board of Commissioner action items, November 18
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners had its regular meeting on Monday, November 18. Watch the meeting on CabCo TV, Spectrum Cable Channel 22 or on Cabarrus County's YouTube channel. You can also review tweets sent live from the meeting.
- Video of the November 18 Regular Meeting
- Full agenda of the November 18 Regular Meeting (scroll down to second set of date listings)
Among its actions, the Board of Commissioners:
- Active Living and Parks - Shelter Donation from the Parker family
- Communications and Outreach - NATOA National Video Awards
- Risk Management - Recognition for 10 years of Loyal Business with Safety National
- Tax Administration - Greg Belk Awards Recognition
Approved the following Consent Agenda items (discussed at the November Work Session):
- Arena Capital Purchase
- Purchase of Property fora Future High School
- Contractual Incentive Payment for SMG (Cabarrus Arena)
- Update of Investment Policy, List of Banking Institutions and List of Investment Officers
- Courthouse Expansion Project Schematic Design Approval
- Offer for Purchase of Surplus Ambulances
- Request to Award a Service Weapon to Sergeant Sara Price Upon Retirement
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - October 2019
Learn more about serving on a Cabarrus County advisory board and/or committee.
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its next work session on Monday, November 4, and its next regular meeting on Monday, November 18.
Note: This is for information only. The minutes for the meeting will be the official record of action taken by the Board.
Copyright ©2021 Cabarrus County