Board of Commissioner action items, October 21
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners had its regular meeting on Monday, October 21. Watch the meeting on CabCo TV, Spectrum Cable Channel 22 or on Cabarrus County's YouTube channel. You can also review tweets sent live from the meeting.
- Video of the October 21 Regular Meeting
- Full agenda of the October 21 Regular Meeting (scroll down to second set of date listings)
Among its decisions, the Board of Commissioners:
Approved consent agenda items (discussed at the October Work Session):
- Appointments - Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee
- Appointments - Juvenile Crime Prevention Council
- Appointments - Public Health Authority of Cabarrus County
- Appointments and Removals - Cabarrus County Youth Commission
- County Manager - Purchase of Right-of-Way for Road Improvements at West Cabarrus High School
- Human Resources - Personnel Ordinance Changes
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Bid Award for Trucks and Vans
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Offer for Purchase of Surplus Ambulances
- Recycling / Waste Reduction - Replacement of Roll Off Truck
- Sheriff's Office - Jail Housing and Annex Renovations and Repairs
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - September 2019
- Tax Administration - Write Off of 2009 Real and Personal Property Taxes
- PUBLIC HEARING: Economic Development Investment - Project Sebastian - Approved
Learn more about serving on a Cabarrus County advisory board and/or committee.
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its next work session on Monday, November 4, and its next regular meeting on Monday, November 18.
Note: This is for information only. The minutes for the meeting will be the official record of action taken by the Board.
Copyright ©2021 Cabarrus County