Wednesday October 16, 2019
On the Board of Commissioner agenda, October 21
Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, October 21.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
- Recognition of Senior Games participants
- Recognition of Londa Strong for NCRPA Fellow Award
- Red Ribbon Week 2019 Proclamation
- Veterans Day Proclamation
- Appointments -Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee
- Appointments -Juvenile Crime Prevention Council
- Appointments - Public Health Authority of Cabarrus County
- Appointments and Removals - Cabarrus County Youth Commission
- County Manager - Purchase of Right-of-Way for Road Improvements at West Cabarrus High School
- Human Resources - Personnel Ordinance Changes
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Bid Award for Trucks and Vans
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Offer for Purchase of Surplus Ambulances
- Recycling / Waste Reduction - Replacement of Roll Off Truck
- Sheriff's Office - Jail Housing and Annex Renovations and Repairs
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports - September 2019
- Tax Administration - Write Off of 2009 Real and Personal Property Taxes
- PUBLIC HEARING: Project Sebastian- Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
Copyright ©2021 Cabarrus County