On the Board of Commissioner agenda, April 6
Cabarrus County Board of Commssioners will hold a work session on Monday, April 6 The meeting begins at 4 p.m. in the second-floor multipurpose room at the Governmental Center, 65 Church St. S, Concord.
Here are a few topics on the agenda:
Discussion, no action
- Frank Liske Park Barn
- Frank Liske Park Lease
- Innovation Report
Discussion, for action
- North Carolina Trails Grant
- Cabarrus County School Agency and Lease Agreement for a New Middle School
- Contingency Fund Request for Courthouse Project - $800,000 Pg. 95 4.4. Human Resources - Emergency Leave Pay
- 2020-2021 HOME Program - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Proposed Amendment to Harrisburg Land Use Plan (HALUP) Residential Classifications - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Implementing Body Worn Cameras (BWC)
- Request to Appropriate Inmate Housing Revenues of $142,000 to Purchased Services
Copyright ©2021 Cabarrus County