On the agenda: July 19, 2021
The Cabarrus County Board of Commissioners will hold its regular meeting on Monday, July 19.
The meeting will take place in person at the Cabarrus County Government Center (65 Church Street, Concord), with proper precautions for Board, staff and citizens.
Watch live on Cabarrus County Television, Spectrum Channel 22, follow the livestream broadcast or follow live tweets. Listen to the meetings by calling 704-920-2023, pin 1234.
NOTE: Residents can email comments to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Monday, July 19 to be read at the meeting. Due to NC guidance, written public hearing comments will be accepted for 24 hours after the opening of the public hearing.
Here are a few topics on the agenda. View the full agenda.
RECOGNITIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Human Resources - Recognition of Captain Laura Heggins Retirement from Cabarrus County Sheriff Department
- Human Resources - Recognition of Sergeant Pamela S. Landers Retirement from Cabarrus County Sheriff Department
- Proclamation - In honor of William Lamar Barrier
- Proclamation - Recognition of Dr. Chip Buckwell
- Active Living and Parks - FY22 Matching Incentive Grants
- Appointments - Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee
- Appointments and Removals - Cabarrus County Planning and Zoning Commission
- BOC - Designation of Voting Delegate for NCACC 114th Annual Conference
- County Manager - Ad Hoc Modification to the Central Area Plan Interlocal Agreement
- County Manager - Update on Activities Related to the Stonewall Jackson Training School Property
- DHS - Energy Programs Outreach Plan
- DHS - Supplemental Nutrition Funding
- Finance - Approval of Project Ordinances and Budget Amendment Related to CIP Funded Projects in the FY22 General Fund Budget
- Human Resources - Retiree Health Insurance
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Cabarrus County Emergency Medical Services Headquarters GMP-1
- Infrastructure and Asset Management - Courthouse Project Budget Amendment
- Sheriff's Office - Award of Service Weapon to Captain Laura Heggins Upon Her Retirement
- Sheriff's Office - Request to Award Service Weapon to Sergeant Pam Landers Upon Her Retirement
- Tax Administration - Refund and Release Reports – June 2021
- Tax Administration - Tax Collector's Annual Settlement and Order Authorizing Collection of FY 2021-2022 Taxes
- Economic Development Investment - Project Vision (CorrChoice) - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
- Planning and Development Department - TEXT2021-00002, Proposed Amendments to Chapter 4 Overlay Districts, Chapter 7 Performance-Based Standards and Chapter 16 Flood Damage Prevention - Public Hearing 6:30 p.m.
Copyright ©2021 Cabarrus County